Price: Inclusive of GST and Shipping
Venture Name: Natureship Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Masoor dal is also known as Red Lentil.
It is power-packed with nutrients and has innumerable benefits. One single cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, about 15 grams of dietary fiber, and nearly 17 grams of proteins. It does not need soaking before cooking as it is "soft" daal and cooks quickly. Masoor is a good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber. The biological name of Masoor dal is Lens culinary. There is no denying that a bowl of masoor dal can fulfill the nutritional and dietary requirements of an entire meal.
To ensure the authenticity of our pulses, grains are grown completely pesticide-free, no chemicals are used while cleaning the dals and they are kept entirely unpolished and natural.
Benefits of Masoor Dal
- High on protein
- Highly beneficial in pregnancy
- Aids in weight loss
- Keeps the Heart healthy by lowering cholesterol
- Helps stabilise blood sugar level
- Good for skin, can be used in face packs.
Healthy and Delicious Uses of Masoor Dal
Masoor dal can be used in making soup, salads, rice dishes ( masoor biryani ), cutlets ( mint and masoor tikki), curries, flat fried bread ( dal paratha), sweet dishes ( masoor dal halwa), etc.
Benefits of Stone Grinding
We use natural stone grinding method to process the grains. The benefits of Stone grinding are umpteen.
- The slow, massaging process completely breaks down the particles and cell walls at low temperatures, revealing the complete nutrition of the product as it is consumed.
- The higher temperatures usually found in mills can not only destroy sensitive vitamins but can also result in oxidation and rancidity, which reduces quality and product life.
- Stone grinding produces an end product that retains the natural, original proportions of the seeds and grains being ground.
- Stone grinding releases the natural oils and distributes them uniformly throughout the product creating a wonderfully smooth and creamy product.
Entrepreneur: Priyanka Jha & Ranjana Devi
Story: We are striving to make India healthy and empowered. We are working with small scale farmers and women in villages to prepare our food products. With this healthy products we want to make India healthier!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.