Price: Inclusive of GST and Shipping
Venture Name: Natureship Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Urad dal is also known as Black gram or Black lentil. Grown in the southern parts of Asia, Urad dal holds a special place in the plant kingdom, as it contains essential Fatty Acids. Fatty Acids are significant because our bodies cannot produce them, even though they are a vital nutrient for the human body- mainly for the human brain. Urad dal is used as an essential ingredient in Indian cuisine and part of a healthy diet. Urad dal also contains protein, fat, and carbohydrates, which are necessary for the body.
To ensure the authenticity of our pulses, grains are grown completely pesticide-free, no chemicals are used while cleaning the dal and they are kept entirely unpolished and natural
Benefits of Urad dal
- Increases energy
- Strengthens nervous system
- Promotes hair growth when used as a hair pack.
- Lowers pain and inflammation
Healthy and Delicious Uses of Urad dal
Urad dal can be used in making several breakfast dishes of South Indian cuisine such as dosa ( dal pancake), idli ( rice and urad dal balls), vada ( fretters), dip ( urad dal chutney), sweet dish ( urad dal ladoo). Urad dal can also be used to make milk using its powder ( urad dal milk).
Benefits of Stone Grinding
We use natural stone grinding method to process the grains. Benefits of Stone grinding are umpteen.
- The slow, massaging process completely breaks down the particles and cell walls at low temperatures, revealing the complete nutrition of the product as it is consumed.
- The higher temperatures usually found in mills can not only destroy sensitive vitamins but can also result in oxidation and rancidity, which reduces quality and product life.
- Stone grinding produces an end product that retains the natural, original proportions of the seeds and grains being ground.
- Stone grinding releases the natural oils and distributes them uniformly throughout the product creating a wonderfully smooth and creamy product.
Entrepreneur: Priyanka Jha & Ranjana Devi
Story: We are striving to make India healthy and empowered. We are working with small scale farmers and women in villages to prepare our food products. With this healthy products we want to make India healthier!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.