Price: Inclusive of GST and Shipping
Venture Name: Natureship Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Chana dal also known as Desi chickpeas are a part of the vegetarian diet in India. It looks and tastes like small kernels of sweet corn. It is an excellent source of protein and has a much higher fiber content. It is rich in zinc, folate and calcium. Chana dal is delicious, nutritious and easily digested. Being an extremely versatile legume, it is widely used in a variety of Middle Eastern and Indian dishes. Chana dal is one of those lentils that has a very low glycemic index and is suitable even to those with diabetes.
To ensure the authenticity of our pulses, grains are grown completely pesticide-free, no chemicals are used while cleaning the dals and they are kept entirely unpolished and natural.
Benefits of Chana Dal
- Results in better body immunity
- Lowers blood sugar
- Excellent source of protein
- Lowers blood pressure
- Superfood for pregnant women
- Good for bones, teeth and eyes
- Beneficial for hair and skin, can be used for making hair & facial packs.
Healthy and Delicious Uses of Chana Dal
Chana dal can be used in making soups, salads, curries, dumplings (dal pitha), cutlets (kebabs and aloo & dal tikki), sweet dishes (carrot goju, popular south indian dish) and rice dishes. The dal can also be roasted and powdered into chickpea flour (besan), another ingredient that is widely used in almost every province of India.
Mediterreanean and Arabic cuisine also utilizes Chana Dal in a variety of dishes.
Benefits of Stone Grinding
We use a natural stone grinding method to process the grains. Benefits of Stone grinding are umpteen.
- The slow, massaging process completely breaks down the particles and cell walls at low temperatures, revealing the complete nutrition of the product as it is consumed.
- The higher temperatures usually found in mills can not only destroy sensitive vitamins but can also result in oxidation and rancidity, which reduces quality and product life.
- Stone grinding produces an end product that retains the natural, original proportions of the seeds and grains being ground.
- Stone grinding releases the natural oils and distributes them uniformly throughout the product creating a wonderfully smooth and creamy product.
Entrepreneur: Priyanka Jha & Ranjana Devi
are striving to make India healthy and empowered. We are working with small
scale farmers and women in villages to prepare our food products. With this
healthy products we want to make India healthier!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.