- The holders sparkle and glow when the tea light is added, giving a warm and romantic light.
- These tea light holders come in a box of two as if we sold them individually it would cost almost as much to post as it would to buy - 2 presents in one!!
- These tea light holders are hand-crafted in India.
- They are made entirely by hand using traditional skills handed down from generation to generation.
- Due to the handmade nature of these products designs and exact colour may slightly vary but loveliness comes as standard.
- Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candlewicks to ¼ inch each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning and dripping.
- Always use a candle-holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Be sure the candle-holder is placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This can help prevent heat damage to underlying surfaces and prevent glass containers from breaking.
Price: Inclusive of GST and Shipping
Venture Name: Ekam Jewels and Decor
- Women Entrepreneur: Ekta Jain
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.