- Please place on a heat safe surface away from flammable items and objects before lighting.
- Extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten. This will stop the wick smoking and will help with re-lighting the next time.
- Do not leave the candle unattended when lit.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat.
- Average burn time 24 Hours. This can vary due to different environment conditions.
- Please remember the candles are hand poured, not massed produced- and although every effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle will be a little different. When using completely natural soy wax, sometimes you may notice darker patches or “wet” spots in your container candles. This is not a fault, simply a small blemish where the wax has not adhered to the glass 100%. The top of your candle may also appear slightly uneven this is also a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured.
- Soy wax can look frosted, this is completely normal! Soy wax can be cleaned from surfaces with hot soap and water.
- Due to the handmade nature of our candles they might have minor imperfections. Colours can vary.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.