These products are made using Sugarcane pulp, a renewable resource, they are 100% Eco Friendly and Compostable. These products are completely hygienic and affordably disposable. They easily compost into the soil very quickly.
- Our bagasse products are biodegradable and made from renewable and sustainable sugarcane pulp instead of letting it go to waste.
- Sugarcane products can be disposed of in the food waste bin. In an ideal composting setting, they can decompose entirely in 3 to 6 months.
- Stronger than most disposable dinnerware and is sturdier than paper, plastic, or polystyrene tableware which leave more negative environmental impact, as they are not biodegradable and not made from rapidly renewable resources.
- Bagasse tableware is cut resistant. These bowls are perfect for soups, cereals, stews, and curries as they are leak proof.
- Perfect for houses, travel, or any event.
Bagasse Plate – 10 inches round
Bagasse Bowl – 130 ml
Bamboo Spoon -16 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.