FractoAid is a simple yet impactful product to support the injured limb in just 5 minutes!
It is a patented, ready-to-use orthopedic splint for early and instant immobilization of fractured limbs in the golden hour.
FractoAid is an integrated pack of composite material enclosed in a unique liner with built-in straps for better securement. The outer layer is biocompatible, breathable and provides cushioning to patient
BENEFIT OF FRACTOAID TO THE PATIENT:
• Stabilizes and restricts the movement of the injured limb
• Reduces muscle pain and muscle spasm
• Accommodates the muscle swelling
• Prevents the chances of closed fracture becoming open
• Prevents further limb or life-threatening injuries which could lead to lifelong disability or death
FEATURES OF FRACTOAID:
• Fast: Quick setting time of 3 minutes
• Easy application: 3-step application process DIP-SQUEEZE-WRAP
• Clean application: Requires only water and creates no mess
• Conformable: Adapts to the specific area of the patient’s bone extremity
HOW TO USE:
• DIP: Dip the splint completely in a minimum of 1.5 litres of clean tap water for 1 minute, gently press the splint 3-4 times while submerged till the water becomes milky
• SQUEEZE: Squeeze the splint firmly from all edges and stretch to remove wrinkles
• WRAP: Wrap the splint around the fractured limb and fasten with straps
• Keep your limb still and in place for 3 minutes till it sets to speed hardening
FractoAid is available in Small (6-10 years), Medium (11-21 years) and Large (21+ years) for Upper limb and Lower limb
FractoAid is of utmost importance at places, where there are chances of fracture like first-aid kits, healthcare centers, paramedics, educational institutes, Defence forces, transport, sports academies, disaster management, industries, construction sites, outdoor adventure groups and many more. It will promote better & faster healing and prevent limb-threatening injuries and reduce the risk of permanent lifelong disabilities.
Komal Sanas is a resilient entrepreneur and Co-Founder of MediAsha Technologies. She has completed her Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and has 4+ Years of experience in product development. She looks after various operations and secures the functionality of MediAsha. Komal was fascinated by medical device designing & development from college days and wanted to contribute to society in some way. She works to improve the fit, form, and function of the product.
Prices are inclusive of GST and shipping
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.