Price: 299 (Inclusive of GST and Shipping)
Venture Name- HELP FOUNDATION
Product Information -
Rakhi Collection: The best time to tell your brother and Bhabhi how much you love them is on Raksha Bandhan, a cherished Indian festival. Our latest Golden Gota Red Base Rakhi and bracelet work for Bhabhi. Rakhi are hand woven by our local artisans to celebrate the bond of brother bhabhi and sister love. This rakhi is made of scared thread to be tied around the wrist of your brother and bhabhi on Raksha Bandhan. We bring you the finest collection of beautiful Rakhis designed to celebrate your love and affection towards each other.
- Premium Quality: - We believe in providing quality and stylish products so here we are presenting the perfect Rakhi for brother this Raksha Bandhan. This magnificent Rakhi will help add a little more joy and bonding to the occasion through simple yet thoughtful pieces of handicraft making this Rakhi a one-of-a-kind one.
- 100% Genuine Quality Product
- Package Contains: - 1 Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi Set, Roli Chawal and Free Raksha Bandhan Greeting Card.
- Designer Rakhi: - Latest and trendy design, featuring multicoloured threads and traditional Motifs, combines the qualities of love, grace and devotion. It's a great rakhi for your brother this Raksha Bandhan.
- Skin Friendly: - Our Rakhi products have no harmful chemicals used in crafting the Rakhis. Our Rakhi products are of high quality and go through with the quality checked and makes it skin friendly product for every wrist.
- Raksha Bandhan 2021: - Rakhi Festival is one of the most important festival in Hindu culture to celebrate the bond of brother and sister. On this day sister tying rakhi on brother wrist and promise to take care of brother and brother also promising to protect the sister. Celebrate this traditional occasion with our genuine range of latest premium quality Rakhi sets for brother.
- Roli Chawal: - Roli (Red Kum Kum) and Chawal (Rice) are the two most important ingredients of Raksha Bandhan Festival celebration. Roli chawal is an auspicious Tikka which is used by Sisters to apply on brother's forehead while performing the rituals of Raksha Bandhan.
Women Enterpreneur - Priyanka Sharma
HELP means “Himalayan Empowerment and Livelihood Promotion” is a legal entity group of women from Haldwani, with the mission to preserve the cultural and traditional heritage of the region by economically empowering the women. With this mission we are using the devotional art form of Uttarakhand called “AIPAN” for creating the handcrafted beautiful and luxurious lifestyle products. Our vision is to provide marketing support to our artisans through a sustainable global market and help them to revive this traditional art form. Our mission is to make our hilly women economically empowered and provide them respect in the male dominated society.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.