Price - Inclusive of GST and Shipping
Venture Name: Terremaati
Terracotta Coil Stand - Mosquitos - Handmade Earthenware Eco-Friendly & Recycled.
Handmade earthenware, terracotta coil stand. Best way to save from the attacks of mosquitos. It's eco-friendly and can be recycled.
INGREDIENTS USED: Earthenware Terracotta
- This item is a mosquito coil box. Made of high-quality terracotta, clay, durable for use.
- It allows mosquito coils to be burned in a safe and protects mosquito coils from inclement weather while burning.
- In addition, its retro hollow-out design makes it a perfect decoration, tea house, and any other place.
- Color: black.
- Material: terracotta.
- Size: Approx. 8 x 5x 5cm.
- Can be easy to hold mosquito coils, incense, and more.
- Can be used as powerful mode and normal mode by rotating clockwise - rotate as off when not in use - Protects coils from inclement weather while burning and make it safe to burn. - The classic design makes it a good decoration in the home, tea house, garden balcony, and any other place.
Women Entrepreneur: Richa Singh
When I touched clay first time in my college days in one of the workshops felt magic and peace. How a lump of clay can take different shapes and be part of our life from nothing to something useful In our life.
After a few years, I meet a couple Of potters and they were all talented but we’re sticking to traditional potters and not many buyers. This inspired me to relight the fire to work for them. I work with local potters and give new dimensions to traditional work a new life.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Beautifully designed eco friendly mosquito coil holder.
Love this product ! It’s really practical and eco friendly .. love the design and quality .. really happy with my purchase .
Superb looks very handy product with great utility . Very ingenious use of clay
its nice product , well designed and shipped safely to user timely. Best.
I really like this amazing coil stand which leaves no ashes on the floor..its safe and most importantly ecofriendly. I would highly recommend this product .