Could you even think that bamboo even gets converted in to fabric?
Bamboo T-shirts are made in an environmentally and socially sustainable manner. Bamboo is an agriculturally sustainable plant. Our Bamboo T-shirts will probably be the softest t-shirt to touch your skin. Bamboo fibers are naturally antibacterial, antifungal and odor resistant making them ideal for everyday casual wear and also as sportswear. Just a garment or a healthy living lifestyle concept, You decide!
DARE to CARE-T-Shirt:
The home of ours –Earth that we all share,
It’s our duty to live in it with care,
Lets join hands for the eco problem that has become a real scare.
ARE YOU PART OF THE TRIBE? - WEAR THE SAVING EARTH ATTITUDE AND STAND OUT!
LET YOUR BAMBOO ECO FRIENDLY TSHIRT SPEAK UP & DARE PEOPLE TO JOIN U!
Every year we extract an estimated 55 billion tons of fossil energy, minerals and biomass from earth. Every hour 1692 acres of productive dry land becomes dessert.
• Made from Organic Bamboo – 47.5% Bamboo, 47.5% organic Cotton, 5 % spandex.
• Anti-microbial, anti-fungal and breathable garment.
• Odour control through natural anti-bacterial property of bamboo. Keeps you fresh and dry all day long.
• UV Protection: Bamboo fabric cuts harmful UV rays making it perfect for travelling gear
Bamboo fabric absorbs moisture away from your skin keeping you drier.
• Made in India in an environmentally and socially sustainable manner, manufactured free of hazardous chemicals.
1. Tumble dry. Use mild detergents, Do not use chlorine bleach. Steam iron after it dries.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.