Price - Inclusive of GST and Shipping
Venture Name: Eco Karma
- Apply toothpaste/tooth powder as you require and brush.
- Wipe down the handle of the Bamboo Toothbrush and dry it under direct sunlight.
- Get a pair of pliers or tweezers, a tray, or a towel to better confine the bristles and avoid them from spreading out.
- Pull the bristles out of the head little by little, in a slight rolling movement while pulling.
- The bristle shall go to a plastic recycling bin or reuse a plastic bottle to keep all the waste in one place ready to be correctly discarded to a kabaddi wala/recycling plant or use it like an Eco brick.
- After removing the bristles compost the bamboo handle.
- Depending on the type of composting, the bamboo handle can take from 4 months to 3 years to compost. You can also creatively DIY by reusing or upcycling the bamboo toothbrush handle.
Women Entrepreneur: Ritika Sadana
Born & brought up in the beautiful mountains of Dehradun, she has always been closely connected to nature and valued it as her forever home. To fulfill her childhood dream of a Dog Welfare Society, she wanted to keep it sustainable so it never gets that burden of pause depending completely on donations. What better way to make it sustainable then starting a business 'EcoKarma' inspired by this vision which protects environment and make her dream project run smoothly dedicating 50% profit towards it.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.